Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dangerous Chocolate Mug Cakes


Sunday night my mom came over and helped the kids make wee cakes in a mug. I was going to make one too but instead I was sitting on my butt watching the Oscars. I was just too lazy and tired to move basically! I did take pics though and want to try this out for myself sometime. I think I'd add more chocolate to it with whipped cream and sprinkles on top. I'm salivating already!


If you can't wait for the recipe click on mom and then on her label "just for fun". By the way, they call this cake dangerous because you're only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake. Too easy to make and too easy to eat! Can you see the calories adding up??


Ummmm....chocolate!!!

Collin was mixin' it up.

Carlee stirrin' away. She did a lot of taste testing too.

The finished deliciousness.

Collin gave it a thumbs up.

I think Carlee ate mostly ice cream.

Collin really gets into his food!

Go whip one up. You know you want to!


No comments: