Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Carlee's Valentine Breakfast


Little miss Carlee is my pancake eating monster so I wanted to make her some special ones for Valentine's day!

I was going to put the recipe on here but all I did was use the Bisquick recipe. The only difference is that I substituted 1/2 cup of applesauce for the eggs. Plus of course I added mini heart sprinkles on top of the finished pancake. Substituting applesauce for eggs seems to work pretty good for Carlee so she can still enjoy her pancakes allergy free.


Here's little miss bedhead wanting me to cut up her pancake for her. So spoiled!

Yum Yum!!
Sprinkles make anything fun! Collin didn't even want to eat his pancake the little onery boy. He did eat:

Pink milk!

And red applesauce!
Then he wanted to move onto V-Day candy.
I just added a drop or two of red food coloring to the milk and applesauce. I don't know how healthy adding dye is but the kids sure loved it!

No comments: