- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in nonpareils.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into each ice cream cone.
- Stand cones in 13x9-inch baking pan or in muffin pan cups. Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Frost cupcakes and decorate as desired.
Note: I suggest using a little less than 1/4 cup because most of mine spilled over the side! I only had three that didn't spill over. That's why I only took pictures of the three good ones in the middle of some regular cupcakes.